Thursday, April 30, 2009

YAY!!


The first glimpses of spring. The crocuses popping out of the ground.


I'm so incredibly excited!!! Danny and I had been talking about me coming out to PA since he left for school. Now it is only a mere 16 days away! Originally I was going to take the train out of Elkhart to Pittsburgh to Greensburg and he would pick me up from there. Then do the same on the way back. Then it turned into Danny coming home and me riding back with him then taking the train home. Finally we came to the conclusion that he would come home and I would ride to PA with him. Then he would come home and I would ride back to IN with him. We have a final date set, the sat or sun after my mom's birthday. So the 16th or 17th. Then I will be back Memorial day weekend. I am SO unbelievably excited to go! I've never been west.

School gets out in 5 days...and PA in 16. Awesome start to the summer!

1 comment:

Chuff said...

Umm... you know PA is EAST of us, right?