Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekend






This past weekend my cousin Todd got married to a wonderful girl named Jenn. I know they will be extremely happy together. And I wish them the best of luck in their lives together.

My family and I had the pleasure of driving to Hobart and Merriville to witness Todd and Jenn's wedding. Danny and I set out with 3 different sets of directions there..confusing enough i know. We set out fine and we got all the way to Portage then thought we missed the exit so we turned around an got off in Valpo. We got turned around again and ended up in Westville. We ended up going the wrong way so we had to turn around. But eventually we made it to the church we were still about 30 mins early. It was the first Catholic wedding i've ever been to...it was nice. It was a long night but it was a lot o fun.

On Sunday we got up super early to get breakfast and then we got in the hot tub for a few minutes. Before long we had most of the family with us. It was fun to swim around with the family. After the swim it was time to check out and head for home. But first we went to Denny's with Troy, Chad and Meghan. I love my cousins!

So the weekend came to an end and today it is time to get back to reality. Lots of work this week..my only day off being on Wednesday. Good thing is that I get to spend time with Danny : )

No comments: