Friday, September 19, 2008

Last night

Yesterday during the day was ok. I was kinda bored. I've decided to start reading classic books. I just finished reading 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, and i'm in love with that book. It for one thing made me realize that I want to be doing something with the Environment for a career. And it was also a nice change from the writing now. I could read the book without seeing all the typo's and all that grammatical stuff. And now i'm reading Through the Looking Glass, and Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Just book number 2 on my list of about 30.

Anyways, last night was a good night. Danny called and asked if i wanted to meet him for dinner at Olive Garden. And of course i said yes. He got off work and called me again and said he wanted to go T.G.I.F's. So that's where we went. He got mini BBQ sliders and I got a chicken jalapeno sandwich. It was so good. Then we went and walked around the mall for a little bit. Then sat in my car and talked for a while. I feel bad because I kept him late, when he had to get up this morning and work at 730-630. I'd say that overall it was definitely a good night.

Today I had class at 9. Not bad. Then some homework ( maybe), and some reading. I don't know what I'm gonna do later. But for now i'm just going to go chill.

Lata!

No comments: