Sunday, September 14, 2008

Random thoughts

So lately I've been doing a lot of thinking. I've not been thinking about anything specific, just basically everything. I realized that most of the time when I'm at home i'm in my room, and that's because i want to be alone. I like my freedom. So I've been thinking a lot about going away to school or getting an apartment, something along those lines. Funny thing is the school i would probably end up going to (St. Joe) is the one that my 18 year-old cousin goes to. They have the program i want and move areas of it than anywhere else, and it's far enough but close enough to home. My other option would be going to a school in Winona (Grace). That's close to my aunt and uncle and cousin. And it's closer to home. I looked at a school that is only 30 minutes away from Danny, but out of state college fees are RIDICULOUS!

Danny says he would not mind moving into an apartment with me, but he doesn't want to feel bad ditching out on me in about 3 months when he goes to school in PA. And i only have one friend that would want to move out like ASAP, but that would be really awkward, so that's not an option. I mean i guess i can wait another like 12 months. If Danny still wants to do that when he gets back from school that will be awesome. If i haven't already done it by then myself.

School this year has SUCKED! I hate all but one of my classes. And i don't even know what to take next semester because they don't have anything further in Environmental science. I've been completely stressed out by school. the financial aid office at school is NO help at all, so i can't get 2 of the books i need. I need to get a laptop for 2 of my classes and i can't do that either until i get my school money. I don't understand astronomy and i can barely do anything for my geography class because i need the book. Just thinking about it makes me stress out.

For right now i'm going to just let things happen the way they are supposed to happen. I have Spanish class in the morning so i'm going to sleep..

Peace!

No comments: