Monday, December 29, 2008


I can't believe how fast last week went. It's already Monday which means before you know it it will be Thursday and then Sunday, which means that Danny leaves for school. I'm completely stressed out that he's leaving so soon. It seems like we should have another 2 weeks left together. It's really finally starting to settle in that he's leaving for 9 months. I'm so use to seeing him 3 or 4 times a week. And i'm use to him staying the night on Saturday and then spending all of Sunday with him. He's coming home the weekend of my birthday so I'll see him at the end of January. I'm not looking forward to the first week he's gone, because I've still got a whole week before i go back to school. At least on the day he leaves I'll have my family to keep me busy. It's the 2nd annual "game day at the looney bin" aka my aunt Lori's house in Warsaw. But the rest of the week i'll have to keep myself busy with play practice and find something else as well.

I'm gonna miss him. Only 6 days : (

No comments: