Wednesday, July 8, 2009

finally

I finally think i have found where and what i am supposed to be doing. I applied to Southwestern Michigan University and was nervous about being accepted. And every day I anxiously awaited for a letter saying whether i got in or not. And finally today after all this waiting I got my letter. I opened the letter not knowing what to think and starting reading and I got very excited. The first word was Congratulations! My heart jumped! It proceeded to say that I was accepted and that I needed to send them my transcript from Ivy Tech then I can register for classes. I got my student ID, my email and password. The last thing on the letter said "Welcome to Southwestern Michigan University" and it was almost instant relief. I feel like i'm doing the right thing for the first time since I started school.

Environmental Science is what I want to be doing and I am so excited to be going to SMU!

No comments: