Monday, February 9, 2009

been awhile

It has been awhile since i have written anything. But i have been busy with school and Danny coming home last weekend. I was so excited to have him home for a few days. Recently I have not done a whole lot of anything, well since the play ended. Six shows later and I want to do more shows. I am going to audition for 'The Dinner Party' at the end of Feb but that seems like it is far away. I'm excited!

Today is a day of cleaning, my room. And later going to the Grind downtown with Jake and Shannon.

On another note. I have a friend that is very dear to me and very important to me, he is leaving for Iraq very very soon. Like within a few days. Please pray for him. When i hear from him i will be putting updates here. Be safe Brandon my thoughts are with you.

No comments: