Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sleep? What is sleep?

I haven't been sleeping well lately. Actually I've barely been sleeping at all. 5 hours is not enough sleep for anyone to run on and be able to function properly. Well normal people anyways, I am not normal apparently. I go to sleep at around 4 or 430 then i wake up at 6 then go back to sleep until 8. Then i toss and turn until 10 waking up every 15 minutes. It's terrible!! And i don't know what to do about it. I have taken sleep aids but they all make me drowsy in the morning..not a fun feeling. I have also tried an herbal pill called Valerian root. It is supposed to calm you down and relax you, it worked for the first 3 times i took it, but after that it stopped working. I have a problem with getting my mind to stop thinking. I thought it might have been because i had the TV on when i went to sleep, but i turned off the TV and it was worse than ever!! My mind just kept going...and it wondered so far off it is terrible.

I don't know what to do anymore. But it is definitely getting very old not being able to sleep. I know it will catch up to me and it will not be fun when the lack of sleep hits me.

Ugh! I just want to sleep!!!

No comments: