Thursday, January 8, 2009

For the first few days of this week I was doing really good. I was happy and I was keeping myself occupied. But now as the week goes by i'm getting sadder and more depressed. I was keeping myself busy. I was cleaning my room and rearranging it but now I'm getting tired of cleaning and rearranging. I still have stuff I want to do and things that I need to get done, but I just can't get myself motivated. I don't know. I worry too much. I need something to get me out of the house and away for a while, I'm going a little crazy. School starts next week but I only have class on Wednesday. At least that will get me out for a while. Then of course rehearsal at 7 almost every night. But maybe when I start painting it won't be so bad. Man that's going to suck doing it alone!!! And I can't tape for crap..oh well, it doesn't have to be perfect.

I have to see about getting books for class tomorrow. I can almost guarantee that I will have to have my Art History book for my first on-line class on Monday. No big deal..hopefully.

Ok now it's time to sleep!!

No comments: