Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ok.

So Danny is off at school and it hasn't even been a week and I want him to come home. But I'm trying to keep myself busy. This week I have play practice tomorrow and Thursday. I work on Saturday morning. And I am rearranging and freshening up my room. Taking the dresser I don't use out and putting a desk in. Moving my fridge. Getting rid of a crappy cardboard 3 drawer storage thing and replacing it with an awesome unit I bought at Michael's. I want more of these things so I can do my whole wall. Also I'm using the shelf I used for the craft show and cutting off the over hang on the sides and the tops and bottoms and making cubby holes, and hanging it on my wall above my desk. I'm also going to paint darker teal checkers on my walls as a border. I'm so excited to be making my room better for me.

I have also been trying to watch what I eat. I realized that I was drinking at least 3 sodas a day which is WAY too much. And I was just eating a bunch of junk that I shouldn't be eating. So today was my first day of healthy eating. I had a very good bowl of cereal which consisted of corn flakes (not sweetened), oat clusters, blueberries, strawberries and raspberries. YUM! Then I had a glass of V8 Fruit Fusion. I had a nice lunch that was pasta and a salad and then tortilla soup and bread for dinner. I had a nice sweet treat of chocolate tonight. And it felt really good to be healthy and to eat good. I'm looking forward to continuting to eat good.

1 comment:

Chuff said...

It hasn't even been 4 days. ;)

Keep your head up!