Friday, January 16, 2009

I've been very bummed out today. I'm not sure exactly why. But it's really starting to catch up with me right now. I feel like I need to keep moving. If I stop my mind starts going crazy and I start thinking and I don't want to think about things. If I think about things I get sad and I just want to sit and do nothing.

I wish I could talk to someone who understood what I was thinking about. But that doesn't happen like I want. I feel that events in my life keep repeating themselves, not all of them but some of the more unpleasant ones.

However I am looking forward to the next 2 weekends. This next weekend my parents and I are going to the House on the Rock in Spring Green, Wisconsin. The last time I was there was I believe sophomore year. I just think I need to get out of Elkhart for few days. We will only be gone Sat and Sun, but that's good enough for me.

The week after that is my play as well as my birthday AND Danny comes home!!!! I can't wait to see him!!! Best birthday present ever! I miss him so much and I'm ready for him to come home, I want to see him so bad! There's part of my bummed out mood.

Well I guess I have something to look forward to for the next 2 weeks.

No comments: