Sunday, January 4, 2009

Not Good...

Today sucked!! Here's a recap:

Well starting with last night..
Last night I went and stayed the night at Danny's house. I was really sad and i just wanted to cuddle with Danny. We went and laid down and Danny soon fell asleep. Me on the other hand, I only got about 2 hours of sleep. I was really upset about Danny leaving.

Today:
Danny and I had planned on waking up and packing his car and then coming back to my house about 1, then I would just leave from here and go meet my family in Warsaw. Since i didn't sleep well I didn't feel good. I wanted to spend time with him but i wanted to come home too. So he just brought me home.

I had to say bye to him here before we left. I haven't cried that hard in so long. I can't believe he's gone. He's not even there yet and I want him back! I know it's going to be good for him going to school and all but does it have to be so far away? God i miss him!!!! I want him home!!! 9 months so long!!!! I'm already so lonely. We didn't get enough time together before he had to go. He comes home in 27 days...we've never not seen each other for that long. Then he doesn't come home until March then not again until June. Such a long time.

I miss him so much.

I love him so much.

No comments: