Thursday, June 25, 2009

Beach

Danny and I went to Silver Beach in St. Joe, MI. We didn't get away as early as I would have liked but it was still good time. It was super hot out today so it was a good day to go to the beach. I was prepared to pay $8 to park, but when we got there, there were 2 parking lots that said "Free Parking All Day", so i tried to find a place to park, no luck. There was a spot that Danny thought I could squeeze into it, so as I was rounding the corner, a woman was pulling out of one of the front parking spots and we did not hesitate to take it. We had a very long walk to the beach, and the sand was super hot when we got down to it. But we found a less crowded spot on the beach and set up our stuff, then it was into the water. The water felt amazing. I love the water, i could spend every minute in the water. After about 3 hours we decided it was time to come home. So we packed everything up and made the long trudge back to the car. Finally back at the car we headed for home. Today was a good day of time with Danny, sun, water and relaxation.

Tomorrow my parents Danny and I are going to Norfolk Ohio to the NHRA drag racing.

No comments: