Monday, June 15, 2009

Toay was good

Today Jake Shannon and I went and floated in the creek. Well first off I'm house/dog sitting for my neighbors perry and vicki. They have 3 big labs Cheeseburger, Kiwi and Coconut. Shannon and I went to Walmart when she got off work. And then Jake and Shannon came over and we went to perry's and sat in the creek for a bit. Shannon was looking for rocks and jake and I were walking around. Then we decided to go and get rafts to float down the creek with. My dad blew them up for us and we went down to th creek. We just did a little ways first, we got in by the fence separating the apartments and floated down to perry's. It was fun so we decided to go a little longer distance. So we packed up in my car and drove to the 7-11 on Cr. 6. We got out and walked through someones yard to get in the creek and avoid the tree blocking the creek. We got in, Shannon was having trouble on her raft so we had a sort of slow start. Jake was being crazy screaming, but it was funny. It was a long way back to perry's but it was fun. Although we were getting scraped up pretty bad. But it was a lot of fun. Then my mom took us back to my car and we went and got little ceasars, yummy. Then we just kind of hung out at my house for a while. Such a fun evening!!!

Now time for bed. I have to get up at 730 to let the dogs out, then work at 1045, then babysitting at 7. Busy day tomorrow. 4 more days!!!!

No comments: