Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hot

It is unbelievably hot outside! Yet Danny and I are still going to brave the heat and play some corn hole and probably go float in the creek. Floating in the creek is an awesome time. You start at Cr. 6 or however high you want with your tubes or rafts and float down. You have to avoid the branches and trees down across the creek, but it is a lot of fun. Danny and I have been wanting to buy corn hole for a long time now, and it went on sale at Menards.

I have also as of today sent in my application to Southwestern Michigan University to study Environmental science. It feels like a huge relief to know that i can go to a school that has the program I want. Now it's just a matter of figuring out financial aid and all surrounding it. I'm kind of at my wits end about school and where to go and what to do, it's so frustrating! But whatever is meant to be with school will be.

No comments: