Friday, June 5, 2009

Thursday and Friday night

So the last 2 nights have been awesome!!!

Thursday-There was a new and used car sale at the Elkhart Airport this weekend. Shannon has been wanting to look at a Jeep Liberty so we decided that we would go and look at some cars. We got there and started in the back row of cars where all the trucks and SUV were. I found an Equator that I really liked but it was kinda weird. So we walked around we found some Liberty's then we found THE car! A Jeep Compass we sat in every single seat and opened every possible door. We LOVED that car!!! Oh and we got free popcorn and water! We went to Taco Bell after wards and got Fruitistas and sat and ate them. Then we went back to Shannon's and watched So You Think You Can Dance. Fun inexpensive night!!!

Friday- I got up at 6:00 and my mom and dad and I were on our way to Warsaw for my aunt and uncles garage sale. We got down there and started setting up tables and then it was time to start. Eric had a lemonade and candy stand. I maned the money box today and it was pretty fun. Although my math skills were kinda off today. But then we went to Goshen and went to Michaels and Target. Then home to eat and go to the Everyday Sunday concert at Crossroads church. The concert was really fun and good. Abbey Olinger came with us, Shannon and I went up to the front with the 12 year olds (haha) and stood up there for a while. It was a lot of fun!!! And the band is really good!! Best part..it was FREE!!!

No comments: