Wednesday, June 3, 2009

PA and Beyond

So I haven't posted anything since my trip to PA. I had an awesome time out there. It was quite lonely when he went back to school on Tuesday after memorial day. While I was out there I pretty much stayed in Danny's room because of his roommates. But when he was in class for 9 hours so I took advantage of the empty living room. I went and watched the sun go down several nights. Danny would come back for lunch which was nice. Then he'd be gone until around 2am, then sometimes we would go hang out with some of his friends. One morning we didn't even get back to his room until the sun was rising. Those are the hours I pretty much have at home, only i don't sleep all day. In fact barely sleep. Danny and I spent memorial day at the lake with his family which was nice. Then he went back to school. I think I am still recovering from those hours and trying to get back to normal hours, whatever those are.

Now that I am home though I have been thinking about school. I don't think Interior design is the right thing for me. Right now I am just wishing for a simple answer. I want a magic coin that I can flip and it will tell me what the right thing to do with my life is. Because I really don't have an answer right now, and I need one very soon. I do know that I don't want to go back to Ivy Tech, I need something a little more challenging. I just need to find the right place to go, some place with a good science program. Environmental, or biology something in that field.

I am going to watch That 70's Show and think about the whole school thing and many other subjects. : )

No comments: